Are you enthusiastic about technical solutions and would you like to start working as a Sales Assistant? Then BRIDGES2000 offers you a varied job within an organization that is in full development.
What does BRIDGES2000 do?
BRIDGES2000 is a company that produces and rents equipment for civil works and safe access for the refinery, maritime and offshore sector. BRIDGES2000 offers a one-stop service. BRIDGES2000 is known for their service for construction companies, the event industry, marine and offshore sectors. The team at BRIDGES2000 stands for safe accessibility with safe, high quality, good and reliable products, such as a bridge, pontoon, jetty, gangway, tower, tunnel, accommodation ladder or fender. Since 1999, BRIDGES2000 has been working closely with customers all over the world.
The challenge you face at BRIDGES2000
- Working with the CRM-system
- Tracking market developments
- Making analyses of the market
- Thinking and sparring with Salesmanager about the course to take
- Drawing up sales plans
- Provide feedback and report to Salesmanager
- Doing acquisition and winning assignments
- Maintaining relationships (indoors and outdoors)
- Conducting sales calls
- Room for own input and initiatives
Offer from BRIDGES2000
- Good working conditions
- Commission scheme
- Opportunities for growth
- Space for personal and professional development
Features that make you unique at BRIDGES2000
- Experience in sales or affinity in sales
- Experience with technical solutions or the affinity to want to learn this
- Proactive, driven, great sense of responsibility, service-oriented and accurate.
- Representative, ambitious and a will to develop oneself
- Living in working environment Moerdijk
- In possession of a driver’s license and own transport